While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
At Treeverse, our mission is to simplify the lives of data engineers building data intensive applications. We’re looking for a Developer Community builder to join our team and help us make lakeFS open source even more powerful.
The Developer Experience team is passionate about data, empathetic to the needs of developers, and strong believers in using our diverse set of skills to explain our solution and develop best practices with the community to improve the overall developer experience.
As a founding member of the Developer Experience team you’ll report directly to the VP of DevEx and work closely with teammates in Developer Experience, product, engineering, and marketing to ensure that Data and AI teams everywhere can achieve their goals.
What you'll do
Developer Community Builder is all about crafting the best experience for engineers in our community. Our community is where like-minded people come together to solve problems, exchange ideas, find commiseration, and get support. Our goal is to collaborate, educate and help developers succeed. This role offers a lot of creative ability, out-of-the-box ideas and initiatives are highly welcome.
What sort of person are you?
It’s likely that you work as an engineer and lead a community during your private time. You are well organized, self motivated and have a true passion for helping developers succeed.
- Craft the community values, engagement models and identity.
- Build trust and motivate interaction with our developers channels through engagement programs
- Organize and facilitate community-driven events like meetups, and community calls.
- Coordinate content with social media and marketing team, also monitor and contribute to discussions in online and social media platforms.
- Establish and maintain long term relationships with community members who run user groups worldwide by supporting our team’s communications and administration.
- Measure, monitor, and build detailed reports on community sentiment and community concerns surrounding our products.
- Keen to developing and iterating on our community strategy with us.
- One year of programming experience in data analytics, data engineering and/or MLOps. Alternatively, willingness to learn the terminology.
- Communicating empathically is one of your strengths.
- Data-driven decision-making experience.
- Experience managing projects.
- You have launched a developer product and grown a thriving community. Alternatively, you have solid intuition, passion and empathy for technical communities which leads us to believe that you’ll excel in doing this with us!
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
About the company
Treeverse is a startup founded in Tel-Aviv by experienced entrepreneurs and backed by some of the most prestigious VCs in the ecosystem. We are on a mission to simplify the lives of data engineers, data scientists and analysts who are transforming the world with data. We are a team of passionate data enthusiasts who love all things open source and aim to find creative solutions to big problems. Our biggest asset is our culture, which is based on open-minded team work as our top priority.
If you’re an Open Source aficionado who is passionate about building powerful dev tools that will disrupt the world of Data & AI – you belong with us.
Treeverse is a global company that works in a hybrid mode, allowing work from anywhere you feel comfortable. We have physical offices in Tel-Aviv and Campbell, California.