The Director of Solutions Architects (Presales) and Services will lead the Presales and Service Delivery activities across the organization. The position is a first level management role in charge of building and leading teams that deliver the value for the Company’s solutions throughout the entire customer lifecycle, from prospect to renewing customer.
We’re looking for a “hands on” technical leader, with background in data architecture, who has a passion for data engineering. You will be in a unique position to be a founding member of a team, building it from the ground up.
What you'll do
- Lead by example: Be a Trusted Advisor; engage with our partners to understand, evaluate, and ultimately adopt lakeFS.
- Hire, onboard, train and lead a group of pre- and post-sales solution architects.
- Consult on big data architecture, and help implement POC’s for strategic partner projects.
- Ensure lakeFS is utilized optimally and provide an escalated level of support for critical partner operational issues.
- Inform and ultimately evolve product roadmap by listening and advocating for users’ technical needs.
- Ensure service levels for contracted services are measured, reported and used to promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction by initiating and owning service and/or process improvement programs for achieving business effectiveness and efficiency
- Former leadership experience is a strong advantage.
- Deep technical expertise in (big) data engineering technologies.
- 5+ years experience in a customer-facing role.
- You’ll need to be comfortable communicating ideas and presenting to various audiences daily.
- Have built solutions with public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Strong product sense, and experience with communicating needs internally to the product team, and features to customers.
- Work in a trusted team and ensure others on the team feel safe and trusted.
About the company
Treeverse is a startup founded in Tel-Aviv by experienced entrepreneurs and backed by some of the most prestigious VCs in the ecosystem. We are on a mission to simplify the lives of data engineers, data scientists and analysts who are transforming the world with data. We are a team of passionate data enthusiasts who love all things open source and aim to find creative solutions to big problems. Our biggest asset is our culture, which is based on open-minded team work as our top priority.
If you’re an Open Source aficionado who is passionate about building powerful dev tools that will disrupt the world of Data & AI – you belong with us.
Treeverse is a global company that works in a hybrid mode, allowing work from anywhere you feel comfortable. We have physical offices in Tel-Aviv and Campbell, California.