Do you remember what it was like for developers before data version control systems? That’s where the data world is today.. The costs associated with data consumption and management are growing, pushing organizations to replace databases with object storages serving as their data lake. While object storage is cost effective, provides high throughput, and a rich ecosystem of applications compatible with it, it is extremely hard to create resilient data pipelines for BI and ML, never mind collaboration over the data.
Meet lakeFS: an open source project that provides the object storage a manageability layer with version control capabilities such as branching, committing, merging and using pre-commit and pre-merge hooks. This allows data engineers to manage the data lake securely, just like the code repository they manage.
We’re looking for a highly experienced lead nurturing professional with a strong background in developer tools for data engineering and ML.
What you'll do
- Analyze and interpret behaviors and patterns that drive leads to convert to satisfied customers
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand the metrics at which our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Create and refine lead segmentation that optimizes conversion from marketing leads to sales qualified leads
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, landing pages, social media channels and more
- Design, execute and monitor nurture campaigns across the different funnel stages to drive MQLs into SQLs
Internal SME for our lead nurturing:
- Keeping abreast of new trends and apply best practices in inbound marketing
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across teams
- 2+ years of experience in lead nurturing for a developer tools in the data domain
- Experience with an open core business model, and the OSS community role in it
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Data driven problem solver
- Ability to understand the lakeFS feature set, its value to the users, and the use cases that drive their engagement with the product
- Experience in hands on data engineering work – an advantage
- Proficiency in Hubspot – an advantage
About the company
Treeverse is the company behind the open source project lakeFS. It was founded by data engineering professionals (Dr. Einat Orr and Oz Katz) with a long track record of innovating and delivering bleeding edge technology, and is backed by top tier investors (NVP, Zeev Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital).
Treeverse’s success depends on leveraging its strong inbound leads within the lakeFS community to drive sales qualified leads to the lakeFS commercial offering.