As a product UX/UI designer at Treeverse, you will define and design how users interact with lakeFS, for both its open source and paid products
What you'll do
You will work closely with product management, R&D and marketing (and of course, lakeFS users and community members!) from ideation, through wireframing to actual implementation – shaping better ways for people to interact with data.
- 3+ years experience leading Product/UX design through the product-development cycle
- Experience designing products for developers or data professionals
- Strong knowledge of the Design Thinking methodology and process
- Highly proficient with Figma, Sketch, or the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as other design programs
- Solid understanding of current web technologies
- Can demonstrate the ability to create a simple, elegant product experience for complex use cases
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, related field, or equivalent experience
- Willingness to work with a small, tightly knit distributed team, at an early stage startup
- Have previously designed developer-centric and/or data intensive products
- The ability to quickly learn complex concepts and technologies and clearly break down that complexity into a simple product experience.
- Experience in branding a new product language from scratch, including related marketing assets that will speak the product language in a comprehensive way.
- Have experience designing a command line interface
- Experience creating a design system or working within one
- Quick learner, self managed, team player
About the company
Treeverse is a startup founded in Tel-Aviv by experienced entrepreneurs and backed by some of the most prestigious VCs in the ecosystem. We are on a mission to simplify the lives of data engineers, data scientists and analysts who are transforming the world with data. We are a team of passionate data enthusiasts who love all things open source and aim to find creative solutions to big problems. Our biggest asset is our culture, which is based on open-minded team work as our top priority.
If you’re an Open Source aficionado who is passionate about building powerful dev tools that will disrupt the world of Data & AI – you belong with us.
Treeverse is a global company that works in a hybrid mode, allowing work from anywhere you feel comfortable. We have physical offices in Tel-Aviv and Campbell, California.