At Treeverse, our mission is to simplify the lives of data engineers building data intensive applications. We’re looking for a social media manager to join our marketing team and help us make using lakeFS even more powerful.
What you'll do
The Treeverse marketing team is in charge of building the go-to-market strategy of the lakeFS paid product. As part of the team you will take a significant part in strategizing, developing and landing the paid and organic channels for demand generation, pipe acceleration and value capturing of our products. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the rapidly growing market of developer tools for Data & AI.
In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to develop, own, and execute social media and distribution strategies to help amplify the lakeFS story, mission, and values and build awareness for the lakeFS cloud brand.
For this role, you will be mainly working on streamlining our content distribution efforts and expanding lakeFS’s social media presence and awareness. You will be actively involved in spreading the lakeFS word by encouraging discourse around original content pieces created.
We are a trusted team. It is our responsibility to ensure you and others on the team all feel safe and trusted to do their jobs. This is a central value for us as the core team that is building and marketing lakeFS.
- Manage and own lakeFS social presence across all of our significant platforms as well as company executives profiles (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Create social media content and social media content calendar
- Distribute original content and create organic traffic to our online resources and website
- Audit and listen to data engineering-related discourse across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook groups.
- Measure the results of marketing activities to inform future marketing campaigns
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Work closely with our Developer experience and advocacy team, making sure we create a vivid organic community around our products.
- Creative and out of the box thinker, with knowledge and familiarity in the world of communications methodologies for dev tools or Data & AI technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication with great copy capabilities – mainly in English
- Proficiency with social media analytics
- Independent and holds time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to work well under pressure
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail
- Relevant past experiences working as B2B content distribution main function is an advantage.
About the company
Treeverse is a startup founded in Tel-Aviv by experienced entrepreneurs and backed by some of the most prestigious VCs in the ecosystem. We are on a mission to simplify the lives of data engineers, data scientists and analysts who are transforming the world with data. We are a team of passionate data enthusiasts who love all things open source and aim to find creative solutions to big problems. Our biggest asset is our culture, which is based on open-minded team work as our top priority.
If you’re an Open Source aficionado who is passionate about building powerful dev tools that will disrupt the world of Data & AI – you belong with us.
Treeverse is a global company that works in a hybrid mode, allowing work from anywhere you feel comfortable. We have physical offices in Tel-Aviv and Campbell, California.