- General. The Website is designed to provide information about Treeverse and its products/services, including overview of products/services and features, User manuals and supplementary guides for the download and installation thereof.
- Website. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Website for your personal, noncommercial use only and as permitted by the features of the Website. Treeverse reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Website and the Treeverse Intellectual Property (as defined below). We may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason. In addition, we may, without prior notice in our sole discretion and at any time(s), change the Website; stop providing the Website or features of the Website or the Materials, to you or to Users generally; or create usage limits for the Website, including imposing a fee for the use of certain services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Website without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement, or for no reason. Upon termination for any reason or no reason, you continue to be bound by this Agreement.
- Website Rules. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, federal, national and international laws and regulations, not, nor allow or facilitate a third party, to violate or infringe any rights (including without limitation copyrights, rights of publicity or privacy and trademarks) of others. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not:
- Use any robot, spider, other automated device or any tool-bar, web-bar, other web-client, device, software, routine or manual process, to access the Website, monitor or scrap information from the Website, or bypass any of our robot exclusion request;
- Alter, modify, delete, copy, publicly display, publicly perform, rent, sell, hyper-link, create derivative works or otherwise interfere with or in any manner disrupt, circumvent, or compromise, any part of the Website (including without limitation trademarks, service marks and logos contained in the Website);
- Use the Website to transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email or contribute to fraudulent, obscene, pornographic, inappropriate or illegal activities or to upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Website;
- Access or attempt to access any of our systems, programs or data that are not made available for public use, or attempt to bypass any of the Website’s security and traffic management devices, software or routines;
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- No Warranty. THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SUBMISSION OF CONTENT BY YOU OR OTHERS DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY US OF THE CONTENT. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TREEVERSE OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE AND BEING UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR OR VIRUS FREE.
- Intellectual Property. The Website and all Materials herein, including, without limitation, software, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, images, text, graphics, documentation (“Treeverse Intellectual Property”), and all intellectual property rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Treeverse and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Treeverse Intellectual Property, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any Treeverse Intellectual Property. Use of the Treeverse Intellectual Property for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TREEVERSE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF WE OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, ACT OF GOD, ACCIDENT, DELAY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (I) THE USE OF, OR INABILITY (FOR ANY REASON) TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT), (II) LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (V) ANY VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED BY ANY THIRD PARTY TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. However, we will be liable to you for direct damages to you that arise out of any willful act on our part in an amount equal to the fees actually received by us from you under this Agreement during the three (3) months preceding the applicable claim.
- Indemnification. YOU RELEASE AND AGREE, AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS TREEVERSE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, OBLIGATIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS OR DEBT, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEY’S FEES) ARISING FROM: (I) YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING ANY DATA OR CONTENT TRANSMITTED BY YOU; (II) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR BREACH OF ANY OF THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ABOVE; (III) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY RIGHT OF PRIVACY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; (IV) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE OR REGULATION; OR (V) ANY ACT OR OMISSION BY YOU, WHETHER OR NOT ILLEGAL, NEGLIGENT, RECKLESS, OFFENSIVE, UNAUTHORIZED.
- Copyright Infringement.
- If you are a copyright work owner or an agent thereof, and you believe any content submitted to and hosted on the Service infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Our Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (“Notice”):
- sufficient details to enable identification of the copyrighted work that has been allegedly infringed, including the physical or electronic signature of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work or any person authorized to act on behalf of such owner. If multiple copyrighted works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of such works;
- a description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- your contact information at which you may be contacted (for example, your address, telephone number, and email address);
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in the Notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the Notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed.
- Following receipt of your Notice, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, as we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service. We may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content, as we deem necessary to comply with the provisions of the DMCA.
- It is our policy to respond only to Notices of alleged infringement that comply with the provisions of this section.
- Our Designated Copyright Agent for notices of claims of copyright infringement may be reached as follows:
Attention: Copyright Agent, Treeverse Inc., 16 Gershon Street, Tel Aviv, Israel; OR by electronic mail at: email@example.com
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in New Castle County, Delaware.
This Agreement was last modified on August 2, 2020.
Copyright © 2020, Treeverse Inc. All rights reserved.